Energy Car Wash-Extreme Express Wash
- Value $11-Today $7
- Located at the corner of Warlow Drive and Gurley Avenue. Open 7 days a week.
- Extreme Express Wash includes Rain X Protectant, wheel cleaner, Undercarriage Blaster, Foam Conditioner, Rinse clear coat wax, Spot free rinse, vortex dryer and a free dash towel with every wash. Free Vacuums available
ATS / Basic Transmission Service
- Value $195 – Today $117
- Road test, any adjustments that need done, remove and clean the pan, change the transmission fluid, reinstall pan with new gasket and fill with up to 5qt. ATF
- Value $40-Today $24
- Integrity Truck and Auto Repair is a full service repair shop; big or small, they fix them all. Heavy Truck, Trailers, Light Truck and Auto, RV’s, and Auto Body and Paint. They even offer fleet discounts.
- Oil change, includes oil filter and 5 quarts of conventional oil plus a multi-point inspection!
- Synthetic oil and additional quarts are added at cost. Diesel oil filters more, depending on the cost.
- 2 available- expires 30 days from purchase
Kyle’s Kar Kleaning- Full Interior and Exterior Detailing
- Value $100-Today $60
- Kyle’s Kar Kleaning. Kyle will come to your home or your work location and detail your vehicle inside and out. All Kyle needs is access to water and limited electricity. He is available for vehicle details Sunday afternoons, all day Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday mornings. Check him out on Facebook or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyle’s Kar Kleaning- Headlight Restoration DY
- Value $40-Today $24
Alignment Pros Point S Tire and Auto Service Center- 5 Tire Nitrogen Fill DY
- Value $50-Today $30
- The new Alignment Pros, Point S. Same great people, same great location, same exceptional service! Alignment Pros, Point S is located at 611 East 8th Street and their phone number is 307 687-7610.
- Replacing Standard air with nitrogen, eliminates the need to add or let air out of your tires. There is no adding air in Winter, and letting air out of your tires in summer. The nitrogen is guaranteed for the life of the tire.
Steve’s Store FAQ
What is Steve’s Store?
As a consumer it’s your chance to buy products and services from local and surrounding area businesses at a minimum of 40% off! We have had everything from chicken eggs to white water rafting trips.. the possibilities of available merchandise are endless!
How does it work?
Each Friday morning from 9am-10am, show hosts Don and Jessica will tell you all there is available! Listen close for special discounts throughout the show, not available online!
When you hear something you like, call 682-1270 and tell the operator which item you would like to purchase
What form(s) of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit card.
If paying with a credit or debit card, we do require a photo ID.
Once I commit to purchasing an item.. then what?
You have 30 days to come to the Basin Radio Network offices and pay for your purchase. After 30 days, the item will go back into inventory.
We are open Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Once the certificate is paid for, it is your responsibility to redeem it before its expiration date.
Basin Radio is not responsible for, and will not replace expired certificates.
Can I make Steve’s Store purchases during the week?
Yes! View MOST of the inventory right here on our website! If you see an item you would like to buy you may call 686-2242 and ask if the item is still available. OR you can come to our offices at 2810 Southern Drive and view the complete list of what is available.
I own a business- how do I get my product or service on Steve’s Store
Contact your Basin Radio Network account Executive or Director of Sales, Jessica Klym at 307-686-2242 for more information