Here are 11 unusual bets you can make on various online sports books.
1. How long will it take Idina Menzel to sing the National Anthem? The "over-under" line is set at two minutes and one second. .
2. Will Marshawn Lynch grab his crotch after scoring a touchdown in the game? This is interesting. Because of all the NFL's threats, the favorite is that he WON'T, at -600. If he does, the line is +400.
3. What color will Bill Belichick's hoodie be? The favorite is . . . Gray.
4. Will Bill Belichick smile on-camera during the game? The favorite is 'No.'
5. What will Katy Perry be wearing when she begins the halftime show? The favorite is 'Skirt or Dress' . . . as opposed to pants below the knees, or shorts above the knees.
6. Will Katy show cleavage? The overwhelming favorite is 'Yes' at -800. No is at +450.
7. How many times will Tom Brady's wife Gisele Bundchen be shown on TV during the game? The over-under is set at: 1.5 times. With the lesser odds, and bigger payout set on Over.
8. How many times will "deflated" balls be said during the game? The over-under is set at three times. With the bigger payout on the Under bet, not surprisingly.
9. This is a wild one: What will be higher? Russell Wilson's total passing yards, or the U.S. national average gas price in cents on the day AFTER the Super Bowl? The favorite is that Wilson's passing total will be higher.
10. Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first in his interview? The favorite is "teammates," with 3-to-2 odds . . . followed by God, the fans or the city, the owner, the coach, and family. There's also 5-to-2 odds that he mentions NONE of these.
11. What color Gatorade will be dumped on the coach who wins? The favorite is orange, with 3-to-2 odds. Followed by yellow, clear or water, blue, red, and green.