Big Horn Mountain Festival – Tickets CHS
- This years Big Horn Mountain festival will be held in Buffalo July 10th, 11th and 12th . This year’s bands include Marty Stuart and the Fabulous Superlatives, John Anderson Band, Crary, Evans, and Spurgin, Baskery, Kenny and Amanda Smith, Front Country, The Fireants, Maracuja, Jalan Crossland and His Esteemed Band and Horseshoes and Hand Grenades
- 3 day Passes- Value $95-Today $57
- Friday Passes- Value $45-Today $27
- Saturday Passes- Value $60-Today $36
- Sunday Passes- Value $30-Today $18
Dungeons and Dugouts- $20 Gift Certificate ST
- Value $20-Today $12
- Dungeons and Dugouts offers sports cards, memorabilia, game trading cards and board games. From Pokemon to autographed or game worn items they have something for every age. 439 Praireview Dr Suite A Open Monday thru Saturday from 11am-7.
Elitch Gardens-1 day pass DC
- Value $45-Today $27
- 1 day pass to the Denver theme park
The Matthews Opera House/ Spearfish- Pair of Tickets DL
- Value $24-Today $15
- Is The Matthewsopera house in Spearfish haunted? “The Phantom of The Matthews Opera House” is back on stage.Performances will be 7:30 p.m. every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night in July, starting July 6th . “The Phantom” includes music and comedy. Come "Cheer” the good guys and “boo” the bad guys while watching for the Phantom’s next appearance! Event made possible by Black Hills & Badlands Tourism and Visit Spearfish.
Steve’s Store FAQ
What is Steve’s Store?
As a consumer it’s your chance to buy products and services from local and surrounding area businesses at a minimum of 40% off! We have had everything from chicken eggs to white water rafting trips.. the possibilities of available merchandise are endless!
How does it work?
Each Friday morning from 9am-10am, show hosts Don and Jessica will tell you all there is available! Listen close for special discounts throughout the show, not available online!
When you hear something you like, call 682-1270 and tell the operator which item you would like to purchase
What form(s) of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit card.
If paying with a credit or debit card, we do require a photo ID.
Once I commit to purchasing an item.. then what?
You have 30 days to come to the Basin Radio Network offices and pay for your purchase. After 30 days, the item will go back into inventory.
We are open Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Once the certificate is paid for, it is your responsibility to redeem it before its expiration date.
Basin Radio is not responsible for, and will not replace expired certificates.
Can I make Steve’s Store purchases during the week?
Yes! View MOST of the inventory right here on our website! If you see an item you would like to buy you may call 686-2242 and ask if the item is still available. OR you can come to our offices at 2810 Southern Drive and view the complete list of what is available.
I own a business- how do I get my product or service on Steve’s Store
Contact your Basin Radio Network account Executive or Director of Sales, Mark Warren at 307-686-2242 for more information