At 12:24 AM on January 21st, the Campbell County Fire Department responded to 332 Sierra Circle for a mobile home fire. All the occupants of the home were able to evacuate safely. Firefighters were able to contain the fire to part of the living room and bathroom. The home suffered smoke damage. The fire started when blown-insulation in the attic fell down in a concealed wall space next to a fireplace that was being used. Preliminary fire damage estimate to the 1978 era mobile home that measured sixteen feet by seventy feet is $45,000.