Gillette Acupuncture– Appointment Certificates
- Value - $115 – Today $69
- Dr. Kate Johnston, LAC PH.D has over 28 years’ experience in acupuncture which can give you relief for various ailments including joint pain, neck/back pain, depression, fatigue, allergy and weight loss and can help you stop smoking. Online at kate Johnston acupuncture dot com. 105 W Lakeway.
- New Patient- Value $115-Today $69--- limit 1 per caller
- Existing Patient- Value $80-Today $48-limit 2 per caller
Lifestyle Chiropractic- New Patient Basic Exam
• Value $120-Today $72
• Includes MyoVision Exam, surface EMG, Full health history, exam, digital posture analysis. For more information go on line to Simply one lifestyle dot com. Lifestyle Chiropractic is located in Spearfish.
Pro You Massage- Half Hour Massage
- Value $40-Today $24
- Located in the 1001 Plaza next to Subway, Massage Therapist Ellen Snyder specializes in therapeutic healing by utilizing deep tissue techniques and trigger therapy. Proactive Wellness for the Proactive you! Expires 60 days from issue.
Sharon Hoffman Beauty Control Cosmetics-$50 Gift Certificate
• Value $50-Today $30
• Certificate can be used towards microdermabrasion, foundation, peels, lip gloss, eye shadow. Manicure or pedicure sets, glam bags and more!
Unity Enterprises- $10 Gift Certificate
- Value $10-Today $6
- Unity Enterprises offers all handmade and customized in store products. Come in a pick which scent and essential oils you would like for any product. Brick soaps, lotions, shower gels, hand sanitizers and so much more. Unity offers the highest quality products and services for an excellent price. Across from mcdonalds and starbucks at 439 prairieview dr
Steve’s Store FAQ
What is Steve’s Store?
As a consumer it’s your chance to buy products and services from local and surrounding area businesses at a minimum of 40% off! We have had everything from chicken eggs to white water rafting trips.. the possibilities of available merchandise are endless!
How does it work?
Each Friday morning from 9am-10am, show hosts Don and Jessica will tell you all there is available! Listen close for special discounts throughout the show, not available online!
When you hear something you like, call 682-1270 and tell the operator which item you would like to purchase
What form(s) of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit card.
If paying with a credit or debit card, we do require a photo ID.
Once I commit to purchasing an item.. then what?
You have 30 days to come to the Basin Radio Network offices and pay for your purchase. After 30 days, the item will go back into inventory.
We are open Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Once the certificate is paid for, it is your responsibility to redeem it before its expiration date.
Basin Radio is not responsible for, and will not replace expired certificates.
Can I make Steve’s Store purchases during the week?
Yes! View MOST of the inventory right here on our website! If you see an item you would like to buy you may call 686-2242 and ask if the item is still available. OR you can come to our offices at 2810 Southern Drive and view the complete list of what is available.
I own a business- how do I get my product or service on Steve’s Store
Contact your Basin Radio Network account Executive or Director of Sales, Mark Warren at 307-686-2242 for more information