Don’s Supermarket- $20 Gift Certificate
- Value $20-Today $12
- Grab this one before its gone! Locally owned and operated Don’s Supermarket is excited to offer you quality products at amazing prices daily. Open from six am to ten pm , seven days a week Don’s Supermarket carries only the best. Real meat, fresh produce and most of all the best customer service in town, you will forget your running an errand.. Don’s Supermarket-1501 W 2nd St
Godfather’s Pizza- $10 Gift Certificates
• Value $10 – Today $6
• Certificate is valid towards any menu item. Lunch buffet everyday from 11am til 1:30 pm. Evening Buffet - Tuesday and Wednesday/ 5:30 til 7pm. All you-can-eat pizza, complete salad bar, tacos, nachos, potato wedges, soup, their famous breadsticks and dessert pizzas. Corner of Lakeway and 4-J
Ice Cream Café- $10 Gift Certificate
• Value $10-Today $6
• Featuring 24 flavors of HOME MADE ice cream! Have it in a shake, a malt, a sundae or a homemade waffle cone! Flavors you’ve never tasted before.. and ALL HOMEMADE in house at the NEW ice cream café! Open Ten to ten Monday thru Saturday! Stop in today for the best scoop in town! The Ice cream Café.. holiday plaza in front of the clarion! Limit 1 certificate per vist per family
The Little Store- $10 Gift Certificate JK
- Value $10-Today $6
- Certificate good towards anything in the store, excluding tabacco products. In additional to packaged snacks and beverages, the Little Store, located at the corner or highway 50 and force road, has a wide selection of homemade food as well. Breakfast burritos, fresh made fudge, biscuits and gravy, sloppy joes, pulled pork sandwiches and more! Open 7 days a week, as early as 4am! 1 certificate redeemable per visit. Expires 30 days from purchase.
The Office Saloon- $10 Food Gift Certificate CH
- Value $10-Today $6
- The Office Saloon serves super nachos, hot wings, mini corn dogs, bagel dogs, blt’s, burgers, and more all day! They are open 7 days a week from 10am- 2am, just north of Gillette on Highway 14-16. Certificate user MUST be 21 years or older.
Papa Johns-Meal Deal
• Value $25-Today $15
• Includes 1 Medium 2 topping pizza, cheesy or regular breadsticks, dessert pizza, 2 liter bottle of soda or 2 - 20 oz. bottles of soda. Certificate Expires 90 days from purchase date
Pokey’s Bar and Grill-$20 Gift Certificate
• Value $20-Today $12
• Good towards everything on the menu. Located on the corner of 4th and Hwy 59-offering daily food and drink specials, Sunday breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner Tuesday thru Sunday. Tuesdays and Fridays are Prime Rib Night. Expires 90 days from purchase date.
Quiznos- $10 Gift Certificate
• Value $10-Today $6
• At Quizo’s you’ll find the perfect food for lunch, dinner or in between from their delicious subs, soups and salad menu! Deli, chicken or steak sub-sandwiches, create your own sandwich! Grilled flatbreads, salads, wraps and savory soups! Call ahead, let them cater your next meeting with box lunches, regular and large trays, salad bowls and sides! 1103 East Boxelder in the Silverado Center.
Steve’s Store FAQ
What is Steve’s Store?
As a consumer it’s your chance to buy products and services from local and surrounding area businesses at a minimum of 40% off! We have had everything from chicken eggs to white water rafting trips.. the possibilities of available merchandise are endless!
How does it work?
Each Friday morning from 9am-10am, show hosts Don and Jessica will tell you all there is available! Listen close for special discounts throughout the show, not available online!
When you hear something you like, call 682-1270 and tell the operator which item you would like to purchase
What form(s) of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit card.
If paying with a credit or debit card, we do require a photo ID.
Once I commit to purchasing an item.. then what?
You have 30 days to come to the Basin Radio Network offices and pay for your purchase. After 30 days, the item will go back into inventory.
We are open Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Once the certificate is paid for, it is your responsibility to redeem it before its expiration date.
Basin Radio is not responsible for, and will not replace expired certificates.
Can I make Steve’s Store purchases during the week?
Yes! View MOST of the inventory right here on our website! If you see an item you would like to buy you may call 686-2242 and ask if the item is still available. OR you can come to our offices at 2810 Southern Drive and view the complete list of what is available.
I own a business- how do I get my product or service on Steve’s Store
Contact your Basin Radio Network account Executive or Director of Sales, Mark Warren at 307-686-2242 for more information