ATS / Basic Transmission Service
• Value $185 – Today $111
• Road test, any adjustments that need done, remove and clean the pan, change the transmission fluid, reinstall pan with new gasket and fill with up to 5qt. ATF
Don and Moe’s Exhaust-$100 Gift Certificate
• Value $100-Today $60
• Don and Moe’s has several types of performance exhaust systems, as well as cold air intake kits and performance chips and filters--for most motor homes, pickups, and even some domestic cars. Stop by for a free estimate! 208 North Burma Avenue. Certificate valid towards any service in the shop, but cannot be used towards charge accounts.
Energy Car Wash-Extreme Express Wash
• Value $11-Today $7
• Located at the corner of Warlow Drive and Gurley Avenue. Open 7 days a week.
• Extreme Express Wash includes Rain X Protectant, wheel cleaner, Undercarriage Blaster, Foam Conditioner, Rinse clear coat wax, Spot free rinse, vortex dryer and a free dash towel with every wash. Free Vacumms available
Fast and Furious Detailing- Complete Detail Package for standard car
• Value $200-$120
• Includes full exterior clean- clean, polish and wax. Treatment of tires and wheel wells, vinyl and rubber AND a full interior detail including shampooing of carpets, seats, clean and condition of vinyl, leather and rubber and more.
• Certificate for a standard size car. Can be used towards a larger vehicle at VERY reasonable rates.. SUV’s and crossovers just $15 extra Full size Trucks and 4x4’s just $30 more. Full size SUV just $50 more.
Rich’s Auto Repair- Standard Oil Change
• Value $100-Today $60
• For Domestic Car or truck. 6 quarts 5w30 or 5w20- synthetic extra. Includes filter, checking all fluids and belts. Rich’s also offers domestic auto repair- brakes, tune-ups, suspension work and general maintenance.
Steve’s Store FAQ
What is Steve’s Store?
As a consumer it’s your chance to buy products and services from local and surrounding area businesses at a minimum of 40% off! We have had everything from chicken eggs to white water rafting trips.. the possibilities of available merchandise are endless!
How does it work?
Each Friday morning from 9am-10am, show hosts Don and Jessica will tell you all there is available! Listen close for special discounts throughout the show, not available online!
When you hear something you like, call 682-1270 and tell the operator which item you would like to purchase
What form(s) of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check and credit card.
If paying with a credit or debit card, we do require a photo ID.
Once I commit to purchasing an item.. then what?
You have 30 days to come to the Basin Radio Network offices and pay for your purchase. After 30 days, the item will go back into inventory.
We are open Monday thru Friday 8am-5pm.
Once the certificate is paid for, it is your responsibility to redeem it before its expiration date.
Basin Radio is not responsible for, and will not replace expired certificates.
Can I make Steve’s Store purchases during the week?
Yes! View MOST of the inventory right here on our website! If you see an item you would like to buy you may call 686-2242 and ask if the item is still available. OR you can come to our offices at 2810 Southern Drive and view the complete list of what is available.
I own a business- how do I get my product or service on Steve’s Store
Contact your Basin Radio Network account Executive or Director of Sales, Mark Warren at 307-686-2242 for more information