Weekend Fire Kills Pets, Red Cross Assisting Family With Housing

At 4:18 p.m. on April 19th, the Campbell County Fire Department responded to 4408 Radio Road for a structure fire. Upon arrival to the scene CCFD found a 3 story home with fire burning at the rear of structure in a ground floor living room. The fire was directly attacked and brought under control in approximately 20 minutes. The cause of the fire was determined to be a baseboard heater and total damage was estimated at $75,000.

No one was injured in the fire but 3 cats died from smoke inhalation. The house was not able to be reoccupied and the American Red Cross is assisting the family with housing.
Filed Under :
Community Calendar