Campbell County Health Seeks Community Input
Written by broebling on April 4, 2017
Press Release – Through April 15, 2017, the Board of Trustees and leadership at Campbell County Health (CCH) are seeking input about healthcare in our community through a public perception survey. The survey can be accessed online at www.cchwyo.org/survey and it takes about five minutes to complete.
The goal of the survey is to help administrators understand the community’s level of awareness and perceptions about CCH’s services. “Listening to our community is very important as we assess our plans for the future,” says CEO Andy Fitzgerald. “We are all striving to be our very best every day, and input from those in our service area will be valuable information.”
To thank participants, there is an offer at the end of the survey for a FREE small coffee drink from the Coffee Shoppe at Campbell County Memorial Hospital, or in The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center.
For those who prefer a hard copy version of the survey, they are available in the following locations:
- CCH The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, 1000 S. Douglas Highway, Gillette
- CCMG Wright Clinic, 500 Latigo Drive, Wright
- CCMH Lobby Information Desk, 501 S. Burma Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Public Library, 2101 S. 4-J Road, Gillette
- Campbell County Recreation Center, 250 Shoshone Avenue, Gillette
- Campbell County Senior Center, 701 Stocktrail Avenue, Gillette