City Offices Closed Until Further Notice
Written by broebling on March 16, 2020
Post Date: 03/16/2020 11:36 AM
In order to help contain the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain critical City operations, the City of Gillette will be taking measures to limit contact between people. Measures being taken:
- Tuesday’s Regular City Council meeting is canceled. There will be a Special Meeting at 5:30 to pass certain business items to continue City operations. An amended agenda will be published soon.
- Municipal Court will be suspended until further notice. If you have immediate questions, contact the Municipal Court office by phone at (307) 686-5254. We will post information on the Court resuming activities when that has been determined.
- Utility Customer Service will not be accepting payments at the counter. Payments can be made over the phone (1-844-704-3326), online or by mail. The drop box and drive up will be open but in order to limit exposure through handling paper, we prefer phone and online payments.
- Animal Control is closed to the public. Citizens with questions about strays/captured animals should call the shelter at 686-5249.
- Fingerprinting services are suspended until further notice.
If you have any questions, here is a list of telephone numbers to call:
|CITY CLERK: 307-686-5211|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE (Utility Billing):307-686-5206|
|HUMAN RESOURCES: 307-686-5222|
|Court hearings will be rescheduled; notification|
|will be sent by mail.|
|ENGINEERING, BUILDING INSPECTION, PLANNING & ZONING: 307-686-5265|
|POLICE DEPARTMENT: 307-686-5306|
For more information, contact Communications Manager Geno Palazzari at (307) 686-5393.