2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on May 12, 2021 at 4:48 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Toolkit for People with Disabilitieson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
People with Disabilities
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travelon May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccinationon May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective. Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines, and these vaccines will undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history. CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you are eligible. Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccineson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn the key things you need to know about the new COVID-19 vaccines.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccinationon May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Answers to commonly asked questions about COVID-19 vaccines, including vaccine cost, availability, and types.
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new cases.
- SARS-CoV-2 Variantson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, have been reported in many countries around the world. Learn more about the current variants of concern.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information for Specific Groupson May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Although the vaccine supply is currently limited, CDC is working toward making vaccines widely available for everyone at no cost. Learn more about your state’s plan.
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)on May 12, 2021 at 4:00 am
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Home Page