2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on March 2, 2021 at 5:26 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- COVID-19 Contact Tracing Communications Toolkit for Health Departmentson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
This toolkit will help health departments develop their communications with communities about COVID-19 contact tracing.
- How CDC Is Making COVID-19 Vaccine Recommendationson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
Learn about the CDC’s COVID-19 vaccine recommendation process and the goals and principles guiding decisions if there is a limited supply at first.
- People with Developmental Disabilitieson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
People with developmental and behavioral disorders and those who care for them can take steps to prevent illness and stay healthy during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Crew Disembarkations through Commercial Travelon March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Different COVID-19 Vaccineson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
Overview of what you should know about the different COVID-19 vaccines, including vaccine types and how they work to provide protection against COVID-19, which vaccines have been authorized and recommended in the United States, and which are in Phase 3 clinical trials.
- Requirement for Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test or Recovery from COVID-19 for All Air Passengers Arriving in the United Stateson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
Information and frequently asked questions about requirement for proof of negative COVID-19 test or recovery from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving in the United States
- Staffing Resourceson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- US COVID-19 Cases Caused by Variantson March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
View a map showing the number of confirmed cases in each state of the new COVID-19 variant (B.1.1.7) in the United States.
- How CDC is responding to SARS-CoV-2 variants globallyon March 2, 2021 at 5:00 am
View a map showing reported SARS-CoV-2 variants from around the world. The map will be updated weekly, with data provided by the WHO.