2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on July 24, 2021 at 5:13 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- Staffing Resourceson July 24, 2021 at 4:00 am
Federal staffing resources for health departments.
- COVID Data Tracker Weekly Reviewon July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
A review of the week’s key data from CDC’s COVID Data Tracker, narrative interpretations, and visualizations.
- Cruise Ship Color and Commercial Travel Statuson July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Considerations for Institutes of Higher Educationon July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
Explore CDC’s considerations for institutes of higher education regarding COVID-19.
- Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reportingon July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
Healthcare Facilities That Have Implemented COVID-19 Electronic Case Reporting
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teenson July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
CDC recommends COVID-19 vaccination for everyone 12 years of age and older to help protect against COVID-19. Children 12 years of age and older are able to get the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine.
- Shared and Congregate Housingon July 23, 2021 at 4:00 am
Ongoing mitigation guidance, mitigation guidance, and prevention and support for shared or congregate housing facilities.
- Toolkit for H-2A Employers, Partner Agencies, and Partner Organizationson July 22, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn what agriculture employers, partner agencies, and partner organizations need to know during COVID-19.
- Communication Toolkiton July 22, 2021 at 4:00 am
Translated COVID-19 prevention messages for migrants, refugees, and other limited-English-proficient populations, to reach them in their native languages.