2019 Novel Coronavirus The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus first identified in Wuhan, Hubei Province, China.
- Cases in the U.S.on July 28, 2021 at 5:03 pm
CDC COVID Data Tracker – Cases and Deaths by State
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Caseson July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new cases.
- Previous COVID-19 Forecasts: Hospitalizationson July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Learn about COVID-19 forecasts and modeling for new hospitalizations.
- Federal Register Notice: Temporary Halt in Residential Evictions to Prevent the Further Spread of COVID-19on July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Dr. Robert Redfield signed a declaration determining that the evictions of tenants could be detrimental to public health control measures to slow the spread COVID-19
- Interim Public Health Recommendations for Fully Vaccinated Peopleon July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Interim public health recommendations describing the type of activities people who are fully vaccinated can do once fully vaccinated.
- Cruise Ship Color and Commercial Travel Statuson July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
This webpage describes the criteria for and status of cruise ship response plans required for crew disembarkation with commercial travel.
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccinationon July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
This information will help you prepare for your COVID-19 vaccination.
- COVID-19 Forecasts: Deathson July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Forecasts show national and state level cumulative reported and predicted deaths since the beginning of the pandemic. CDC is working with partners to bring together weekly COVID-19 forecasts in one place.
- COVID-19 and Animalson July 28, 2021 at 4:00 am
Animals and Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Travel: Frequently Asked Questions and Answerson July 27, 2021 at 4:00 am
Frequently Asked Questions regarding travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.